Sunday, March 06, 2005

reverse anti-semtism revisited

A few months ago I posted about a friend of mine who has had trouble getting her registered address changed and file moved from the East Jerusalem branch of Misrad Hapanim (Interior Ministry) because she is not Jewish.

Read the full story here:

Now I hear that she has finally after more than a year managed to have her new address registered and her file moved, however at great legal expense to her and her family. I feel so terrible that this is the way things have to be.

If you feel the same way - would you consider donating some money towards my friend's legal expenses. She still has to fight the battle to get citizenship, so that she can legally hold an Israeli passport and travel in and out of Israel like a normal human being.

If you want to help her, contact me: nushyman@hotmail.com

Thanks