Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Janglo have lost the plot!

I have always found Janglo very helpful. I have appreciated the hard work that the moderators put into screening all the messages that get posted there. I love that it is for the most part non-political. But it seems that they have now lost the plot...

There's this post! I wonder what "political content" was edited out exactly. I do object and I am angry!


Hebron's Jewish Community leadership has called upon Jews to flock to Hebron in order to protect the Mitzpe Shalhevet neighborhood from destruction. The Jewish Community of Hebron is calling upon the public:

And if that's not bad enough... Then there was this post! I think it is very irresponsible for Janglo to post Mr. Bassi's address and this is not the first time they have done so.

80% of Gush Katif refugees are unemployed! 1100 Gush Katif families with no housing solutions!!400 families are still in temporary housing!

Still not convinced - think I am overreacting? How about this post? It may not say it overtly but there is no denying what this message is all about!

Rav David Bar Hayim will deliver his weekly shiur at Beth Midrash Machon Ben Yishai on:SHOULD ONE PRAY FOR AN EVIL PERSON WHO FALLS ILL?(Separate seating provided for men & women)


And on a different if not related note - I found this post equally as disturbing.

A wheelchair is needed for my 14-year old grandson who was expelled from Gush Katif. The boy has CP and has limited use of his left hand and Leg. I would like to borrow it or buy it for a reasonable price. Thank you,...


For goodness sake! What difference does it make to the purpose of this person's request, whether or not his grandson was "expelled" from Gush Katif. If his grandson needs a wheel chair he needed one both in the occupied territories and outside. The issue is that his grandson needs a chair not that he was expelled (relocated).

My point is... Janglo needs to stop letting these silly biases into the message posted or I won't go there anymore - and I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way!