Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Driving me crazy

Going over my blog posts yesterday, I realized that a lot of them are about driving or the roads, or thoughts I had while driving. I get the feeling I am spending too much time on them, but that is where I do most of my thinking. Afterall, I am on them for at least 2.5 hours a day with nothing else to do but listen to Galgalatz or think or both.

So I started thinking last week, while driving of course, that there seem to be more and more cars with Orange ribbons on them than I would care to see. And I started thinking that maybe the people who are pro-disengagement (or anti-settlement as some people like to call it) should have an easily recognizable symbol to show their support for evacuating the settlements.

And then I thought, wait a minute, surely the fact that there are 50 cars without orange ribbons to each car that has one is a clear enough sign. If you count the number of cars that DON'T have orange ribbons on them then I think you have a clear sign that people are either apathetic to the disengagement or pro. But either way you look at it they are certainly, by a very very large margin, in the majority. So if you disagree with me then put an orange ribbon on your car and prove me wrong. Who needs a referendum!