Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Men! Sigh!

So my husband has been going on at me for some time that he wants to see the movie Crash. I have heard good things about the movie so I wasn't too concerned.

On Saturday night it was showing at Cinemateque in Jerusalem but to be quite honest I find it very hard to go out on a Motsei Shabbat when the movie only starts at 9:30pm. And anyway the movie was also showing Tuesday night. So we made our plans for the whole week around going to see the movie last night (Tuesday).

When we got there we had only a few minutes to spare for buying tickets, then rushed into our seats - movie about to start - when my husband declares! Oh no, it's not the right Crash!

It turns out we had bought tickets to see the Crash that came out in 1996, not the new one. Fortunately, Cinameteque were kind enough to refund our tickets and even more fortunate that the 2 friends I had called and arranged to come to the movie with us could not make it in the end.

Oh well... We enjoyed a hot cider in the restaurant and went home to bed - which is where we should have been on a cold Tuesday night anyway :)

Men!