Thursday, July 14, 2005

So disgusting I want to be sick

My husband sent me a link to this article, where Shmuel Sackett writes how disgusted he is that "Jewish money" was sent to help the victims of last years Tsunami disaster. Shmuel Sackett you are a despicable human being.

You say in your article, and I quote:

When will we learn that Jewish money must remain in Jewish hands until every Jew has what to eat, where to go to school and receives proper medical care? Does every Jewish bride have a nice dress? Are our elderly being cared for? Are the security needs of those Jews living on "the front lines" attended to adequately? Are the "outreach" programs properly funded?

What the hell is Jewish money, what makes money "Jewish" money? Is it money that only comes from dealing with Jews? Does it have to have been made by Jews? Does it have to have never been touched by, dare I say it, goyim? Is persons life less important if they are not Jewish than a nice wedding dress for a Jewish bride?

What would happen if there was a terrible natural disaster in Israel - what an outcry for the world to say - we are not giving our "Christian, Muslim, atheist" money to those Jews? You are a pig and your ideas disgust me. Why can't people see that there is no reason for things to be so black and white. I earn a good salary, I try and give money to victims of terror in Israel, I raised 4,000 shekel in a sponsored walk to go towards the building of a new children's ER at Hadassah Hospital, and when the Tsunami hit I was appalled at the devastation, it sickened me to see all that suffering. The tsunami didn't target those bad UN voting politicians, it didn't come out of the sea and say you naughty naughty little children - you voted for a government that believes that all Jews are bad and there should not be a state of Israel therefore I am going to strike you down. It hit - tourists, visitors, Jews, Muslims, children, mothers, doctors, good people and bad people. I GAVE MONEY!

And the worst - most despicable part of your article:

What makes matters worse is the fact that this Jew hating, Israel bashing, idol worshipping country teaches this to their children in schools that are now being restored thanks to the "Kids for Kids of Sri Lanka" program founded by Rambam Mesivta of Lawrence.
My heart bleeds when I think of this. My Jewish souls cries when I remember how my children went to Yeshivot in Karnei Shomron and Kedumim and studied in trailers with no heat in the winter, sitting the entire day in coats and hats.
How about a "Kids for Kids" program for the 400 children in Atzmona who attend school and have no playground? How about a "Kids for Kids" program to restore the schools in Itamar and Otniel, which were attacked by terrorists paying with young Jewish lives?

>

What is your "right" to live in the territories and then bemoan the danger to your children's lives. Do you work or do you sit and learn in Yeshivah all day?

How revolutionary it would be to focus on the fact that there is a disease in Jewish Ultra-orthodox societies, where they think it is acceptable to study torah and rely on tzeddakah money to feed their children and put a roof over their heads. They too have a choice to go out each and every day as millions of Jewish people around the world do and earn some "Jewish" money. Surely this is a way more important issue than whether or not Jews send money to help victims of a terrible natural disaster.

If we don't care about the rest of the world then next time there is a holocaust, or a fight for a Jewish homeland why the hell should they care about us.

I wish people like you Shmuel Sackett should only know what it is to have no money - I don't think you would care whether it came from a Jew or a dead cow!