Monday, April 24, 2006

A shoe fetish me thinks!

My Gym instructor is an idiot! He annoys the hell out of me most of the time. Today more than anything. So here is my little revenge.

When I am training and he sings along to the music he ALWAYS makes up the words and sings what, and I quote, he "thinks are the next words that are coming"... Some of his little gems include;

"And it seems to me, you lived your life like a sandal in the sky.
Never knowing who to sing to, when the train went by."

"Roxanne, you don't have to put on your high heals."

"Beep bop a doodah she's a lady, beepop a doodah I don't mean racey"

"Unregrettable, that's what you are, unregrettable so near so far. That's why darling its incredible that some of us are so forgettable mumble mumble blah blah blah...."

"So good, so good I've got shoes" ba ba ba bamp