Tuesday, June 28, 2005

We're back

I really missed blogging, if I have a buck for every time I thought - ooh I must blog that... Well let's just say that Old Navy would have done very well out of me!

And yet we still managed to grow our hits by 200+ not bad considering there have been no updates for 2 weeks. Well I now have so much to write that I don't know where to start.

First of all I see that in my absence cars in Israel have started sporting blue ribbons in support of disengagement. I am glad to see that people take Nushyman's advice seriously.

I also noticed that summer decided to arrive while we were away - I was hoping it would still be cool enough not to need the airconditioner when we came back.

Other than that fact that it feels like we were away for about a year - everything is pretty much the same. Its good to be back. More on my travels soon!